Moss Environmental is proud to be affiliated with UNE as a member of the Incubator start-up program.
Moss Environmental is an environmental consultancy formed in 2015, with a team of highly experienced consultants located across eastern Australia.
Our team of five consultants can provide you with expertise in the areas of ecology, agricultural science, hydrology, environmental management, contaminated land management and natural resource management.
Our previous projects include construction, mining, contaminated lands management, environmental education, project approvals, transport operation ISCA submissions and environmental project management.
Moss Environmental have identified the requirement for quality technical expertise, reliable and flexible environmental consultants to provide practical expert advice and man-power to projects.
As a result, Moss Environmental are delivering efficient, practical and cost effective solutions for all projects.
Moss Environmental are your regional consulting partner with local knowledge and national expertise.
- Infrastructure Sustainability Council of Australia submissions;
- Environmental program monitoring and management;
- Environmental Training
- Development of CPESC approved Erosion and Sediment Control Plans;
- Development of CPESC approved Wastewater Management Plans;
- Construction Environmental Management Plans;
- Independent Environmental
- Representative (ER) services ; Tender support;
- Pre-construction approvals;
- Compliance Audits; and
- A practical on-site environmental advisory service.
The importance of protecting our bees – the buzzy pollinators providing enormous ecosystem services